Breathing Aid BA2001 O-line Ventilators
- It is based on a range of models complying the different needs of the emergency ventilation.
- Safe and affordable they have a very strong structure.
- Microprocessor controlled, all the models have the CPR ventilation mode allowing the effective ventilation of the patient during the cardiopulmonary reanimation activities.
- The internal oxygen consumption is zero l/min because the total electronic control of the ventilator.
- The patient’s airway pressure is continually monitored by the microprocessors and the risk of barotraumas is avoided reducing the flow of the medical gas to the patient instead of wasting oxygen in the environment.